September 26, 2009

Wow

End of the week and I've moved into a new room. Tough work moving all my bags by myself. Ebba was gonna help, but she didn't finish till 3. I finished at 1 and you know me. I like to get stuff done so I was pretty much ready by the time she got home, she helped me bike my food over and had a look at the room. I took some pics:

Yesterday's lesson was really trying. We must have gone through like 15 muscles, my head was spinning by the end. But it did get 40/40 on my first anatomy och fysiology test :D
Today I'm just gonna take it easy. Go into town and have a look around. Maybe buy some stuff. Got my loan money and wages yesterday so now I feel rich :)
More comments please! ;)
tt
Krista




1 comment:

  1. Well done you, looks good. Can't wait until next month. More massage yeah,,, xx

    ReplyDelete