September 1, 2009

Day Two

Because I wasn't actually sure of the way to bike to school, I left half an hour early so I wouldn't be late.


Ebba and I biked part of the way the same but I think I'll try a different route tomorrow.


We've learn't how to massage all day. About 1½ hours of theory about when and when not to massage a patient. Why massage is good and so on.


Then we massaged each other for about 6 hours. Back, neck, bum and legs :P By the end of the week we're supposed to be able to do a whole body massage.


After school I biked home without getting lost :D Had a shower then went biking again to get a better lay of the land. I found a petrol station and filled up the air in my rear tyre. The part of the wheel by the valve looks bloated, I heard that happens just before you get a puncture..?


Now I'm back at the flat waiting for an e-mail from a guy who's hiring his flat while he has work experience. Fingers crossed! I'm also watching Guess Who with Ashton Kutcher in.


Here's a picture of my class.
tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment