September 2, 2009

Tired

Melissa called yesterday. It was great to hear from her. I miss her a lot L She’s doing pretty well, living with her dad and she might join the air force.

Today was really tiring. We’ve had anatomy and physiology all day. That means learning all the bones and muscles and where they’re attached and what they do. Lots and lots of new Latin words. I need to learn pretty much all the names of the bones by Monday. Phew.

At the end of the day, we met the other class that’s just starting their second year. We played some games and ate ice-cream. It was nice. Tomorrow they’re all going out to this place called Platån, so some of us might tag along and get to know each other. Should be nice J
I went for a run when I got back, the trails here are really nice. All through the forest, it’s nice running in nature with all the foresty smells.. Haha I sound crazy.

Anyways, after my nice sweaty run I checked my e-mails and I’ve got a room for a few weeks, yay!

Went to the shop and got some ingredients for a pie, mum sent me the recipe. It’s in the oven now. I’ll take a pic when it’s done and then upload this
tt
Krista

3 comments:

  1. mmm looks mighty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! good stuff about the room :) how long have you got it for? sounds like you don't seem to have any problems at all just leaving and settling down in a new city, haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that hard a city to get used too, loads of young people so you fit right in :P I've only got it for 2 months but it's xmas after that, then work experience so I'll be at home.

    xo

    ReplyDelete