September 13, 2009

Home

I haven't written for a couple of days. Mostly due to lack of time, but also because I haven't had anything interesting to write about :P

Last week was pretty tiring. Alot of info to cram into my head! Anyways, we went bowling thursday night, which was alot of fun, buuuut, I was obviously the worst player, and probablly had 3-4 goes when I didn't hit a single pin!! Awell, can't be good at everything in life ;) Bowling will just have to slip by my credentials.

Friday night I took the bus home, which I have decided I won't be doing too often because it's a 3 hour trip on a full bus. Not much fun, not enough leg room. I'm kinda gratefull I don't have long legs but it's still cramped. There was an accident on the 40 so really the trip was 3½ hours. I'm home now anyway and it's a relive. I actually get to sleep in a bed! :) I'm moving out of Ebba's pretty soon anyway. I'm home until sunday. then i'm off back up for another week of school. Then I'm moving out :) It's not that it isn't fun living with Ebba, It's just that people need space.

A classmate asked me to move in with her, so that's what I'm gonna do! We're going to look at a flat next week :)

I got shot in the head today, oww! Not a real bullet, just a soft air gun one. It's biodegradable so they're made out of compressed potatoes and card :P I was out with Victor and some friends, taking pics while in combat. Kinda frustrating not having a gun to protect yourself with. Got some ok snapps. Needed a different kind of camera than JOsh's though.

I though I'd catch up on some studying, but no go. I'm watching Notting Hill on tv. Haven't seen it in ages. Spike's brilliant :D

Well I'm gonna watch the rest of the film.
More updates later this week :)

tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment