September 5, 2009

First saturday


Flat tyre :( My mechanical side coming forth!

My bike!

I got up early this morning, all pepped and ready to study. And what happens? I get on my bike and realize I have a flat tyre.. So I looked up some videos on youtube to see how to remove the inner tube and repair a puncture, actually acomplished removing the inner tube and... there's nothing wrong with the tube, just the vaulve. So I had to bike to biltema to get some supplies. A basket, a bike pump, 3 plastic thingys that you use to remove the tyre and a new inner tube 159:- hole in my purse. Ahwell I needed the stuff, the tube's a good quality one too.

After I made it back to the flat I ate and started studying. So now I know all the bones I'm supposed to know my monday. Nearly all the muscles and some other latin words we're supposed to learn :) I've also been watching sex and the city :D
I went for a run in the forest and then did a bit of Zumba :)

So sort of productive day, kinda boring too.

tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Knew you could do it, good old you-tube. Lifesaver!!

    ReplyDelete