September 30, 2009

Diving course

I just found a diving course in Linköping (where I'm currently living) and am seriously considering taking it. It's an open water diving course, a total of about 40 hours and costs 4500kr which is about £405. So not too bad, I don't think anyway. Starts on the 1st of December so I might have a diving certificate by the time everyone arrives :P It's PADI approved which is apparently good and we also learn how to use dry-suits, not sure what that means but I read that it was good to learn how to do that aswel.

Today has been pretty slow, I went food shopping, studied, well aslepp and watched tv. SO tomorrow I really have to get off my butt :P and study! Have a test on basic medicine on monday.


Elisa has swine flu! But she's not that sick, hope she gets better soon :) And melissa has joined the airforce, kinda crazy but she has her reasons.


POPCORN



Where we eat and part of the kitchen :)






No comments:

Post a Comment