September 20, 2009

Back in Linköping.

Ok, so now I'm back. I had a great time back home, and now I'm back in Linköping.
Which isn't a whole lot of fun, I just want to get my own place :P I'm moving out of Ebba's on friday so that'll be good. But it won't be my own space. Gonna be checking out a flat tomorrow or the day after so hopefully it'll be good :)

I havn't done much this week, couple of parties and just been taking it easy! I bought a new pair of boots and a watch necklace, all in all about as much money as food costs for a month :P

Elisa passed her driving test, congratulations! Though I didn't get to see her drive because her gran wouldn't let her use her car :P

Well I don't have much else to say right now, thinking about filming me playing guitar later on in the week, I'll have to take some pics of my school too..

tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment