September 1, 2009

Flat

I might have finally found somewhere to live this term :)
I saw an ad on the university's site and just sent an e-mail.
The room's free for 7-8 weeks since the guy who lives there has got work experience.
He's study to be an occupational therapist which is similar to what I'm going to be studying.
His mum's american so he picked up my english accent pretty quickly, seemed nice and all that. I'll know in a day or two, he just wanted to check some things out, but he said i'll probablly get it :)

I'm going to say thank you to Elisa for my lucky budda, because I rubbed his tummy when I got home and now I practically have somewhere to live soon :P


Here he is!

Ebba's cooking at the moment, smells goooood ^_^
Anders is here too but he's just sitting on the bed :P

tt (means ta ta :P )
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Looks as if things are floating just now, well done!! Great to know you can be out guide on our visit!!
    Hugs, A. Lyz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone else who looks like the budda!!
    He He...

    ReplyDelete