September 4, 2009

This week..

..has been really good. Everyone's really nice and we all get along.

Yesterday some of us met up at one of the girls flats and got to know each other a bit.
Her flat's really nice. It's all furnished and she's only been living there for 2 weeks! Anyways we had a nice time. Then we went to a club/restaurant called Platå which was quite nice. We met up with the second years and had a chat. But we all left pretty early because we started 8:15 this morning. We all did one whole body massage today. I was a bit nervous but it went really well. I only forgot one thing :P But it feels like I'm getting into the rythm of things.

I bought my massage bench today. Yay! :) I might put it up in a bit. Not sure yet. It was really hard to carry it thought. Fortunatly one of the women in my class gave me a lift to the bus station :)

Here it is!
tt
Krista

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you put it to use. I'm aching all over thinking about it!! :) M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. maaaaate, come give me a massage!
    it doesn't actually look the big on the floor in the case. heavy i'm guessing though?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, it folds out sideways. Waaaaay heavy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete