May 3, 2010

Sooo tired

Today was the first day of school after a week of home studies, so i'm pretty tired.
And as usual our teachers think its a good idea to have tests on mondays, so I had 2
tests today. One written and one practical, the written one went well. But I thought

I was going to fail the other one. My mind went totally blank, but I passed anyway :D

As a celebration gift to myself I bought a pair of training gloves so I don't get blisters
while using weights :) Here's a pic



Here are some pics from the greek restraunt as well, yummy! Thanks mum and dad :D





Just have to finish some work for school tomorrow, watergymnastics first thing. Then Emelie
and I are gonna watch cougar town accompanied by a bowl of ice-cream each :P


Tt
Krista






No comments:

Post a Comment