April 30, 2010

Happy birthday to me :)

Sorry that I haven't written in a while, been busy :P

Mum stopped doing the workout DVD so I stopped too, wasn't very motivated :P
Last week at school (19-23apr) we started our watergymnastics education, what we had to do was listen to songs and count the beats per minute and clap. It's hillarious when people aren't musical at all :P
We also had a lecture in traditional chinese medicine, really really interesting. We got to try Qi gong and whatched when he used the cupping method on a class mates back :P check it out on wikipedia :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_cupping

Tues-Wed I went with mum to work to play and sing with the little kids. Unfortunatly I got a cold saturday night so I was just taking it easy sunday and monday.

The rest of the week I just helped in the garden and did some painting :)
FRIDAY 30:e !!!

Yay me :) Thanks everyone for the presents and cards! :)
I got a cool book from mum and dad about travelling round the world so me and Emelie will have to start deciding how long we want to be in each country. The plan is:
The transiberian railway from Moscow to Bejing, then to - Seoul- Tokyo- Bali- Kuala Lumpur- Melbourne ( Travel by bus to)- Brisbane- Auckland- Fiji- Peru, Cuzco ( Machu picchu :D )- Los Angeles ( Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon) - New York- Stockholm

Everyone came at 18ish but then I got a call from josh who said that their band was going to play half an hour earlier, so chey and I rushed to town and only got to see part of the second song.
As I Die Screaming
Then It was back to the house for cake! V tasty



The beautiful flowers i got from nanny and grandad, thanks! x


Today Mum, Dad, Josh, Victor and I are going to the greek restraunt in Borås :)
Tt
Krista x











No comments:

Post a Comment