May 25, 2010

Watergymnastics

Trying to get my homework done, but my brain won't work properly.
We have to create a watergymnastics programme and present two songs.
Not really worried about it, but it takes a while. We have to choose 14 songs accompanied
with different exercises.

So thats pretty much what I've been doing today. This morning I played guitar and sang
summer songs with the children from mum's work. They're so cute!!

Then I went into town and got mum's mothersday present (Swedish mothers day). I'm not gonna tell you what Josh and I got cause mum might read this :P

I got my jacket back off nan yesterday. I'm going to upload all the pics in a new post.
So all thats left to do is topstitch round the collar and bodice, then sew on the buttons (That I haven't bought yet ;P )

Mum and I have planted all the veggies in the garden, so hopefully the deer won't eat the beans, the cats won't poop in the beds and the flies won't eat the carrots :P

The uppstairs bathroom is non existent at the moment, so we have to shower in the cellar.
Even though the walls in the bathroom up here looked a bit manky, the wooden boards look alright underneath :)

Tomorrow's the Ball so I'll take some lovely pics of stars to upload here :D

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment