May 16, 2010

16 may

Hi all!

Just got back from Olivias new place, very nice :) We had tea and watched a film,
can't remember what it was called, but it was funny :P

Came back home just before nans birthday, which was pleasnt. Cake, music, friends
and family :) Pretty flowers and presents :)

I don't have any recolection of what I did last week, I know I went to BorĂ¥s friday
with mum, nan, morfar, chey and a.lyz. Got Some fabrics so nan and I can start sewing
a jacket I got the patern for like 1-2 years ago :P We're going to start tomorrow, so I'll
take some pictures and let you know how it goes.

Yesterday and today we worked in the garden, I do have pics of what we've done but
they're on josh's camera and it's 22:49 here :P

Now i'm watching an episode of How I met your mother , which is AWSOME :)

Night all!

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment