May 19, 2010

"Never say never"






Some pics of the jacket and a hedgehog that was in our garden.

Awsome song by The Fray - Never say never :)
Yesterday Nan and I worked on the jacket all day, so we got quite far, nearly all of the top half is done, just need to sew the lining in the arms.
The weather today was wonderful, on the way to school with mum and nan it was overcast but just the right temperature and no wind. The kids were great today, I still have a sore throat but I managed to sing along with them as well.
Victor and I went to BorĂ¥s around 12ish, had a look around and bought a graduation present for Linus (One of victors best friends, my nexy door neighbor). By the time we got back, mum had finished work, so I got a lift home, and haven't really done much at home. Im goign to finish an essay tomorrow and go for a run, then nans coming round to help with the coat, and finally i'm off to nemo's (Johan) for coffee and cake, it's his birthday tomorrow :)
G'd night all!
Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment