November 30, 2009

New passtime!

A.Eve has gotten me addicted to scrabble. I’m not even that good really, but i did mannage to get a 70+ point word. CODFISH! :P I just logged off facebook which is where I play, I do need to study really. Have a “test” tomorrow. We have to analayze a person from one of the other classes and find out what’s “wrong” with them. I think they get a list of symptoms and then vice versa, I get to be the one with “problems” :P

I also have my first diving theory lesson tomorrow! So pretty excited about that, just have to take extra food with me tomorrow.. Bet i’ll be really tired by the end of the day. All those lessons and biking everywhere.

For those of you who think we just massage eachother all day, that’s not the case. For example we studied eachothers bodies in our underwear. It was kinda wierd standing there while two people tried to find all your flaws! :P

I was just listening to the echo bunnies new album, but I decided to change to Rihannas. It’s pretty good. Thought she was a bit odd on the xFactor though. GO JOE btw :)

Time to study!

tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Wow, standing in front of each other half naked and lots of physical contact, we're basically doing the same course :)

    ReplyDelete