November 26, 2009

Finished all my exams for this term! :D

 

66/66 Basic medicine
72/77 Anatomy and Physiology
Passed the practical exam

YAY! I’m super happy with my results. So some of us are going out tonight to celebrate. Too bad I have to take a bus back that leaves 23:30.. But we have school tomorrow anyway so I guess I need some sleep!

Deer are so stupid. I was biking home the day before yesterday and there were two deer on the cycle path. They didn’t move until I was like 2m from them. Aren’t the supposed to be cautious animals? I mean my bike isn’t quiet in the slightest, I would have thought they’d have moved sooner, but I guess they’re just dense…

Yesterday was our final evening of customers/clients/patients, whatever you want to call them :P I was so tired by the end that I had my eyes closed while massaging the last person :P Studying and exams really drain your energy!

Not much else to report on, going back to Ulricehamn tomorrow!

crazyFeeling Crazy 

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment