November 24, 2009

Don’t know what to do!


Just got back from school. It’s benn a stressful two days. Yesterday I hav my final anatomy and physiology exam. It' wasn’t easy but it wasn’t too difficult either. I think I passed anyway, results on Thursday!!!

Today was our final practical test. We each got a list of muscles and parts of the body we had to point out on our partner. That also wen’t pretty well even though I was really really nervous and messed up on a couple of things. Good thing we have a nice teacher that knew what I actually meant :P

This afternoon we learnt how to tape different parts of the body. For support if you’ve sprained something etc. It was alot of fun, even though the tape hurt to pull off! OW!

I’ve been trying to contact linda for the last two days, but alas no answer. So i’m not sure if I need to go home this weekend or not. But I probablly won’t since it costs alot and i’ll only be home for 2 days.

Tomorrow’s the last day we have customers at school. Yay! It’s not that I don’t like massaging people, it just takes alot out of you.

Diving starts next week!!!!!!!! I’m pretty excited about that :) Guess I’ll have to study some more this weekend so I remember everything!

 

tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. dude, you need to write more often here, I check it all the time and you never write. Sad face et.

    ReplyDelete