November 5, 2009

I realised..

That I haven’t written here in a while. So I took a quick break from studying to update you all!

I took the bus back up here to Linköping yesterday after a week and a half at home. This is our second week of home studies so it’s back to school on monday.

I had a great time at home, nice to see everyone, which also meant that I didn’t really have the motivation to study. So here’s a quick summary of my days at home:

FRIDAY: Got the bus from Linköping to Jönköping at 13:55. Arrived in Jönköping at 15:30. Contacted Victor to find out where he was, he hadn’t found the busstation yet. When he had “found” the busstation he called. Then there was a big missunderstanding. I couldn’t find him anywhere, then finally did at another bus station for local busses. Pic below:

mevictor

So about an hour after i got to Jönköping we left for Ulricehamn. Later in the evening I went to a party which was pretty fun. Wouldn’t have minded going to the bar with some of the others to dance, but our ride was leaving.

SATURDAY: Mum and I went to borås to get our nails done, her hands my feet. It was really nice. I got to sit in a massage chair and everything :D Mum’s nails looked fab (our birthday present for mum), had a look in some shops, bought some stuff. Then we picked Josh up and had sushi! Yum yum! Treated mum to that too.

SUNDAY: Met the other people that will be in Ulricehamns variety show this year. Discussed ideas etc and I feel excited about this! We celebrated mums b’day later, I was a bit late but thankfully there was food left ;)
Cake and champagne! You can see mums nails in the background of the swiss roll pic:

019 020 022

Then it was desired that I massage a few people. So here are a few pics of that:

032 031 035 044 056

Josh was a real wimp! It’s my chin, josh and chey thought it’d be funny to draw on and film my chin. The video was pretty funny… :P

MON,TUES,WED: Not much happened those days that i recall :P

THURS: Elin and I “kidnapped” Rasmus. In other words we picked him up to go see a film at Frans’s house. Unfortunatly we only got to see 1 film cos Rasmus’s 6 month yr old dog couldn’t be left alone too long. But we had a good time while we were there :D When we got back to Rasmus’s… Ozzy (dogs name) had pulled off pits of wallpaper and started eating his basket xD I really like ozzy, sure he was playful and all but really cute :D I think he was an english springer spaniel.

FRIDAY: Shopped with Elin and bought wii fit! Partied with Elin. We went to the bar in town where we met some people, including Tina who I haven’t seen in ages :)

SATURDAY: Party at davids, halloween!
009  010

SUNDAY: Kabe was going home so we had curry at A.Lyz’s tasty!!
020 023

MON,TUES: Nothing in particular happened. Played wii fit :P

WED: Victor took me to the bus stop 13:30 arrived in Linköping 16:25. Took the local bus home then back into town to get my bike. The bike lights I bought are great :) Was snowing a bit then.

THURS: Today! Ate breakfast and started studying. It’s been snowing all day but it isn’t settling thank goodness. Temperature is +1 outside. Well I’m going to get back to making my flashcards. Thanks again mum for cutting them out and writing on the front :D

tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Oh it was lovely having u home:))) it was really quiet in the week with dad away and Josh out for the most, but now everyone is home... great!!! and i am off to Spain with A. Julie, A. Eve and the girl's on Sat. Keep studying, looking forward to a massage on my return...can't wait!!:)
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete