October 18, 2009

Carrot cake and other stuff.

Lets start with fun stuff like. New clothes! Yay!

 003

I got a new dress 100kr and a new shirt 100kr. Bargains!

  001

I also got my diving books, I’m excited! Wish someone else could do it with me though..

002

Snacks. Yum yum.

 

Havn’t been doing much this weekend. I woke up at 12 saturday, watched two films and then some series and then went to bed (I ate of course). So not very happening :P

 

Today I baked a cake, cause someone always bakes/buys something for the other people in my corridor every sunday. Unfortunately I mixed up the ingredients so instead of 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon I used tablespoons.. I burnt the cakes aswell, probablly because the oven was on start.. Ah well they liked it anyway. I cut off the burnt bits. And there’s a pic of how much cake was left :P Looks tasty doesn’t it :P

Well I’ve got school tomorrow so I better go to bed now.

Good night all!

tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Varför måste du gå kursen just nu?! För går du den nån annan gång är jag lätt på, men just då känns det som att det inte passar :(

    ReplyDelete