October 14, 2009

Scary

About 20mins ago I woke up. Thought I’d watch Bleach (japanese series) while eating breakfast. Plugged my laptop in and pressed the on button… Pressed the On button…Pressed the ON button! But alas, it was in vain since my stupid laptop didn’t want to cooperate at all. I started to panic a little bit, I mean I didn’t know what to do, so I sent a text to someone who probablly would, my brother :) I asked if he’d ever experienced anything like this with his laptop and he said once. So I followed his instructions and here I am! Thanks Josh, you’re a lifesaver :)

So If anyone reading this has a packard bell and it suddenly stops working for no apparent reason. Take the battery out and just use the power chord.

I’m going to call some places to see if I can have my work experience there (that’s why I needed the internet) and study some more.

Breakfast time!
Have a nice day.

tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment