December 1, 2009

07:08

Morning all, I am soooo tired. Didn’t sleep very well last night at all.

Yesterday I had my first diving theory lesson. I thought it was alot of fun :) We went through the basics of underwater pressure and how it affects our air supply etc. Then we got to connect our air flask with the breathing system and our diving vests, and helped each other put them on. Heavy!! There’s 3 other people doing the course. All guys,1 so I felt abit weak, but I could lift the stuff at least!

After school today I think some of us are going out to eat or have a coffee or something. Should be nice :) Our pool lesson today has been canceled which is pretty nice, Because he said that when we have our first pool lesson we’ll be there until 22:30. First pool lesson is Friday, which is good because I don’t have school the next day!

Listening to Yiruma at the moment. He’s brilliant, you should check him out! That is, if you like pretty, instrumental music :)

tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment