August 14, 2010

Bus ride

On my way back to Linköping. Summer holidays over already!! :(
But I am looking forward to starting school again. I've missed it, and my class mates.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish this post before my laptops battery runs out. There is a plug socket but it says 230 V on it so i'm not sure if it's wise to plug my laptop into it?

Taking care of old people was just as giving as most people say. You don't think it will be when you start, but they really do apreciate the help. I think i'll apply for a summer job there next year as well. But you never know if they'll all still be there...

Got some projects to finish next time i'm home. I've started fixing up the little 1x1,5m "cubby hole" in my room. It's just going to be a tiny computer room with some bookshelves. But it's looking a lot better than it did :)

Deathe cab for cutie - I will follow you into the dark

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment