August 29, 2010

Autumn is here! I felt it today when I went on my run (3.1miles!). The air felt chilly even though it was 18 degrees and the leaves are just changing colour. Which reminds me! I saw the cutest pair of squirrels today, chasing each other up and down a redwood, they were red, are they the nice ones or the evil ones? I can never remember :P

It took me 30mins to get around the 5k track, which I thought was pretty good, since it took 45min last time I attempted it. Maybe the three boys who were behind me the whole way helped me keep my pace :P

I just finished the 4th vampire diaries book. It was ok, but they're really confusing. The main character got murdered but became a vampire in the process. Then she died trying to save her village, then after 6 months she reincarnated as a normal human again. Wierd, but what can you expect from paranormal novels about vampires and other supernatural beings :P

I've got to go now, foods nearly ready. Don't want the potatoes to be cooked down to mush!

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment