October 14, 2011

Last week!

Only one week left before we leave!! Hope I have everything, just picked up the last bits and bobs, and picking up my passport with visas in a bit :D
Hasn't really sunk in yet that I'll be leaving soon. But I'm sure I'll feel it when I step on the plane from Gothenburg to Stockholm friday morning!! I'm posting the link here again so just click on it, and a new window will open, it'll take you straight to our travel blog :D


The flats coming along great, just got the hall and second room to wallpaper, most f the furniture is up and sorted, so i'll take some pics for you to see :)

And now a travel quote “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Tt
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and only 6 days until my not so little girl goes on her long awaited travels, i know your gonna have a blast but i'm gonna miss you so much. xx

    ReplyDelete