April 17, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

At this moment Dad and another man (don't know his name) are putting in the new windows, yay! So when I get home tomorrow I'll be able to post some pictures! :D I can nearly see the end of this whole project now. It's easter this week, so we'll be trying to get as much as we can done when Mum and Dad are off work.

Victor and Dad took the old windows out yesterday, Mum's saved the windows. She wants to make a greenhouse with all the old windows when we've changed them.

Today I've got work experience/intership whatever you want to call it at the local gym. Then I'm off to BorĂ¥s for a "Laughter Workout" I'm writing a paper on laughter and how it affects our health, so this is a school thing. I'll let you know how it goes!

Tt
Krista






No comments:

Post a Comment