December 4, 2010

Winter

Walking in a winter wonderland!





Hi everyone!

It's chilly here in Sweden. Although it's only -4.5 today it was a lot colder last week. The lake in ulricehamn has already frozen and the ski slope is open this weekend, looks like it's going to be a good season for them :)

Last night victor, some friends and I went bowling. I'm sorry to say I didn't win, but at least I wasn't the worst bowler ;) We played pool as well, fortunatly for me I'm not as poor a pool player as I am a bowler. So the teams I was in won! :D

Olivia's moving up north next week, so she's having a sort of leaving party tonight. Hopefully it'll be fun :) though not looking forward to trudging through the antarctic world out there!

I'm leaving for Linköping tomorrow, got another 2 weeks of school left, then it's the christmas holiday and ENGLAND!

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment