June 16, 2010

New blog design

Hi everyone, haven't had much to write about here.
Weather has been naff but i've still tried to get some gardening done, veggies are coming up nice!
Can't wait to sink my teeth into them ;)

I took mum out nordic walking this morning (Like powerwalking but you use "walking poles"). Then I had her use my exercise ball, she'll be fit in no time! :P

Other than that i'm not up to much today, I'm going to try and call my hairdresser about getting my hair trimmed and maybe getting some lowlights, should be good :)

A.Eve and co. are coming next week so i'm looking forward to that, I also start work next week so i'll have someting to do :) I might go to the library today to get a book on amigurumi. It's the japanese art or crocheting small stuffed animals. They're really cute!

I think i'll upload some pics of the garden, and dads handy work in teh next post :)

Tt
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment